Where work and personal life meet...
What a week! Full of highs and some almighty lows. Poorly parents; one home and one to recover. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
I found the things that I talk in my work, in the postnatal space for early motherhood, I've used handling my own family life.
· Expectations of how things will really be
· Get things organised and inform yourself so you don’t feel so overwhelmed
· Look for the smallest of wins
· Look after yourself – don’t know about you but when I am tired I can’t think straight so I have been having short, power naps to recharge and go again
· I’ve been trying to plan ahead and not deal with things in retrospect to make it so much harder
Of course, all of things that can be applied to those early weeks of motherhood.