Prepared I Supported Confident
THE BABY IS COMING...
Now you might be crazy excited, super prepared, nothing else left to do. Feeling confident. No overwhelm or anxiety whatsoever. Everyone knows best how to help you when baby is here. You know exactly how you want those early weeks to go. You are crystal clear on what to expect. Partner totally gets it. First child has knitted some booties.
You feel totally on it.
Or maybe you don't.
Because quite frankly who the hell does.
Rather than wait til your baby is here and you have little time to find out any of these answers or do any of this stuff..
Do it before your baby arrives.
This is where Rocking Motherhood steps in
Imagine a week's intense driving course - packed full of info and practical manoeuvres that isn't spread out just waiting for life to get in the way.
You will have everything you need to get driving on the road by the end of the week - well these sessions are the same.
Super concentrated to get you feeling on it and a prepared maternal goddess for your baby's arrival.
"April made us think about things we hadn't really considered & think about things in more depth. Thinking about how we want our experience to be rather than thinking about how it 'should' be.
Realising how things will work for us & our lifestyle. Knowing that everyone has different ideas about how to handle such a life-changing event & that it's ok to do things exactly how we want rather than how someone else thinks we should"
Becci Herat, Surrey.
In the 4 hours, we will cover:
1. A 'set the scene'; where you are now and where you would like to get to
2. 7-step Preparation framework - going beyond the baby list and getting your totally ready for the Fourth Trimester. This framework hones your focus and guides you through your personalised plan - this ties into point 1
3. Making the best of those first 12 weeks - A look forward to when your baby is here, whilst keeping your wants and needs at the forefront
4. Coming out of the 12 weeks and how to get into your flow with ease
5. A bespoke 'Toolkit' for your emotional wellbeing and positive mental health
6. To finish off, we will have a Q&A - all of your questions will be answered, leaving no stone unturned
SESSION RATE: £295
Along with the session you will be sent:
Recording to the session, lifetime access
Any links with resources, referrals, info talked about in the session
4 x Downloads to support the session
VALUE of downloads £174
Why should you book a session?
I want to say why wouldn't you, but here goes....
All the time spent wondering, questioning, even worrying, it steals from your deserved happiness, excitement and joy from the 'now'. Take action and work through what you would like to know and what's going to help.
Just like a good declutter & getting organised, you will feel so much lighter; physically & emotionally
No more not sure where to start - you know exactly what to do and how to do it.
With knowledge, comes confidence, and you will be flying high.
You will have a clear plan and can look ahead with greater clarity and focus, with the overwhelm squashed!
First thing is to choose your date for the session.
Once you have chosen your date, you will be asked to make payment. (secure link, no data stored).
You will be emailed a questionnaire before the session so we make the most of our time together.
Downloads will be sent separately.